Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012
Hello my friends 🙂
I think quite a few of us can conclude 2011 was a pretty SHIT year. I even have a 2011 SHIT LIST.
In order of the shittiest..
1. Having a few loved ones pass on..yes A FEW = MORE THAN ONE.
2. Finding out Audrey needs to leave to London for 2 years
3. Making the hardest decision to leave my ex company for personal development.
4. Coming to terms that I have become a fatty bum and I needed a lifestyle change
But there were some good moments…
1. I traveled A LOT.
2. If I didnt start exercising regularly I wouldnt have lost weight.
3. I am actually getting some personal development in all forms from my new workplace.
4. Feels like I spent more quality time with my immediate and extended families in 2011. Just check out Christmas to New Years..
Pre-Christmas and Christmas Eve