Tried And Tested: Hanamei Hair Removal Aftercare And Viccal The Smarter Skincare
Viccal – The Smarter Skincare
I admit I am a skeptic when it comes to skincare.
Since my skin has so many issues – blemish-prone, sensitive and oily-combination skin, I really cannot afford to risk “the balance” I achieved with my current regime.
When TheSampleStore.sg shared the new Viccal product, I thought it was worth a try since I already shared my skin issues with them and I thought I will only try it on 1 area of my face.
The product suited to me was Viccal 2.11 – Detoxify and Heal worth $165.00
It looks damn heavy duty man..
- Formulated with 11 active ingredients for calm, soothed skin e.g. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke)
- Calming serum delivers detoxifying benefits used to repair and renew your skin’s condition
- As serum is used to calm the skin, it can be used to improve mild eczema, oil seeds, blackheads and whiteheads
The red circle was my biggest pimple after Aunt Flow so I thought I’d try it out there. Dont mind the other spots, they are mostly acne scars.
The serum itself appeared to glide across my skin and has a mild rose scent.
A few weeks later, I noticed that my blemished skin did calm down and the area where it was applicated was less oily.
I had to use it before my usual moisturizer and it didn’t cause an outbreak.
Try it out for yourself and get samples on the Viccal website here: Viccal Website
Get regular updates on products and promos from their Facebook page here: Viccal Facebook Page
VICCAL is currently stocked at 2 clinics listed here: http://www.themedicalpractice.com.sg/our-clinic.html
Hanamei – Hair Removal Aftercare
This is the first Japanese hair removal aftercare product I have tried so today’s experiment involves..the Hanamei After-care Brightening Serum and the Hanamei Comforting Mask.
Hahaha and you guessed correct – I wax..down there. So, that is where I did the experiment on.
FYI 🙂 Now back to the experiement.
- Specifically to care for your most intimate area especially after any hair removal therapies.
- Provides instant relief after any hair removal therapy
- Help keep delicate skin supple, smooth and fair over time.
- Free from alcohol, artificial preservatives and colourants
- Gentle enough for everyday use
Well after the wax, the first thing I tried was the Brigtening Serum.
Use the Hanamei® Brightening Serum to:
- Maintain elasticity and resilience of skin
- Minimise ingrown hair
- Lighten the appearance of skin darkened by hair removal and micro-abrasion
- Can also be used on the underarms, elbows or kneecaps to lighten and smoothen out rough skin
I thought it would be really oily after looking at the serum but it was not!! *perk*. I didn’t really like the smell of it though, it is suppose to smell like Rosewater. It did leave my skin moisturized and it’s still pretty smooth after 2 weeks of usage.
At night, I would use the Comforting Mask and since it is better CHILLED, I put a freezing cold mask on my Va.j.j for for this review.
Just for you 🙂
Now, the mask is to be used for:
- For instant relief!
- Soothing and minimising skin soreness, redness and skin irritation
- Protecting the skin against follicle and pore infection
Since I put the mask on cold, I was mentally prepared and let me tell you – IT WAS VERY COLD but worth it.
I could smell the Rosewater better for the mas
For more information or sales enquiry, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org