Brow Resurrection: Done it..Here’s What You Need To Know
So..during the course of Xmas whilst Anto was shopping for her friends and family, she decided to remove all unwanted hair too during her breaks.
Hehe okay la, I am easily conned into buying things sometimes. What? I am like my mother – who is easily conned by those Israeli Dead Sea Salt people. One touch of the hand or a hug, she will buy your entire product range.
Now back to Anto.
So…my brow specialist was Tody at Browhaus Wheelock (LOOK FOR HER – SHE’S GOOD) and when I did threading, she told me about the 50% discount for Brow Resurrection. I had to do it la..have you seen my sparse eyebrows?!
Warning: I did this on a Tuesday..and it was “No Make-Up Day”
So this is what occured:
1. I got the $600+ net for brow resurrection from the promo
2. Made the initial down payment – $130 and decided to do the rest through installment (but I must commence treatment within next 2 months or it’s forfeited)
3. They accept OCBC and DBS/POSB credit cards for installment so wanted to use Audrey’s card since I only had my Manhattan card.
PLEASE NOTE THIS NEXT POINT IF YOU’RE DOING THE SAME METHOD.
4. The day you start your treatment, your person with the credit card must be there to do first installment.
You can’t pay the first installment by cash, she MUST be there for them to swipe the card to register the first installment. If not, you will have to pay the FULL AMOUNT in cash like I had to.
5. They’ll brief you about the skin conditions not suitable (AFTER YOU BUY THE PRODUCT) so find out about the skin types not suitable first. If you have eczema or etc like me, it’s actually fine. I did it and I am still okay.
6. They will make you sign a contract that you have been “briefed” and they’re not held responsible blah blah..to me this is pointless la, you brief me after I buy it? I’m still gonna use it..you know what I mean?
7.Tell your specialist your skin condition anyway cos the counter girl might be blur.
8. The specialist will draw the brows for you until it’s the desired shape you like..I like mine natural and not thin.
9. Once done, numbing cream is applied and your brows are wrapped with cling wrap.
10. Dont panic..they look dark but when she tattoos the semi-permanent dye, it wont be like someone took a crayon and drew on you 🙂
11. After 30 mins, she will start THE TATTOO-ING. Your whole brow area is numb so the only thing you’ll notice is the sound of the blade and it sounds like it’s scratching against sandpaper but you don’t feel a thing!
12. She will apply the healing ointment/wax and you’re done! (1 1/2 hours total)
13. This is how mine looked when I got home that night:
Not that bad right?!!
14. This is the part they conveniently left out: You will need to buy the aftercare kit. They say it’s optional but it will be for healing the wound and protecting the colour for the first few weeks so that when it peels, it wont peel off too much colour.
At least it comes in a cute packaging but this costs $162.
After paying $600 to make your brows darker and shapelier which will last 1.5 years, what is a bit of after-care to ensure it looks good? My eyebrows even got their own freaking mask la..
Goodness, the price of beauty truly but worth it 🙂