Anto’s Any-How Cooking Show: Tikka Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice
Helllo…and welcome to ze…
Antoinette’s Any-How Cooking Show 😉
Now..I ze call this the “any-how” cos Chef Antoinette is ze most lazy chef on ze planet.
She even bought ze INDIAN spices ready made in a bottle from Marks & Spencers, not from Little India SO..if you are as lazy as me, this ze cooking show is made specially for you no? ;D HAHAHAHAH okay, we begin!
First, you will need ze following:
1x Basmati Rice (1 and 1/2 cups for 2 pax)
2x portions of Chicken Breast
1x Tikka Makhani Ready-Made Sauce
And of course, sambal (for extra spicy), black pepper and olive oil.
Now, for some lazy cooking!!
1. Take out the skin and fats!
Remember not to play with it..
Heheheh I am ze sorry..your chef can get ze bit gross yes but dont worry..this is my limit 🙂
NOW…you will get this lovely..this healthy heart looking chicken breast.
2. Cut ze chicken breasts into cubes
3. Mix the Tikka sauce with pepper.. and rub it right into that chicken 🙂
4. Now.. you cook it
Add some oil into the pan and fry your chicken..If you want it to be more spicy, add some sambal (depending on your tolerance level).
5. Add a cup of water into the bowl you mixed your chicken with (to still use the leftover sauce) and pour into the pan so the curry isn’t so dry.
And you are done!
It looks dry but trust me, there was enough sauce for both of us 🙂
The rice is standard..first time I even cooked rice!
- Rinse your rice (get some Pitera on those hands.. hehe)
- 1 and 1/2 cup of rice = 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook, the button will pop up by itself..i think it works the same for all rice cookers right?? shit i dont know..hahahahah
Enjoy!!! Screw presentation, I am hungry..vegetables, obviously, not included 🙂