Wax In The City Saga: Dealing With A Bloody Scam!
OMG THEY ARE ALL REALLY CLOSED!!
So I am trying to research ways on trying to get my money back..My friends this is HOW UNREASONABLE our law is to solve such an issue:
What you need to do to proceed if you have been scammed
1. Now, I need to join CASE
2. Pay an “fee” for ordinary membership in CASE which costs $25 (need to lose more money)
3. And admin fees since less than $5,000
4. Support a police report, preferably go to Cantonment Complex (super inconvenient)
5. Join FB’s group – Victims of Wax In The City.
Someone called Marianne is trying to work with other victims, scan all invoice payments and try to get the cash back. If you have been affected by this darlings, YOU SHOULD JOIN and try to get more advice from the other members.
6. If you are really at a loss, check out the forums on CozyCot as well for more advise
I hope Karma bites you thieves in the ass MO-FOs!
I am still a very angry Anto.