I have a dilemma.
I have tooo many accessories 😦
I love my accessories and my collection is growing like wildfire but just look at my dresser:
And yes, my dresser is IN THE BATHROOM. Why cannot ah?!! I change and dress there so i’ll put my dresser there 🙂
Let me give you a “Tour De La Dresser”
1. From the top left: My headbands and headpieces
2. Left: My make up in a separating tray(this is a LIFE SAVER in the morning or I cant find any of a my make up)
3. Middle: A mess of perfumes, mosturizers and nail polish
4. Top Right: All my necklaces (I think I’m addicted to Diva). Ignore the snake hairband 🙂 ahaha I was Medusa for Halloween.
5. Right Bottom: Shelves and shelves of earrings…
I used to envy all my friends who piled on soo many big chunkie bangles cos honey, these dont come cheap it’s probably $20 for a nice one? For my 21st, my CTC girls got me a whole box full of them and a DKNY wallet.
Now look how that box has grown!
This is just ONE box ah mind you. I gave up the other one to sell for charity at a jumble sale.
Guys…for my presents, please NO MORE ACCESSORIES. Yes, I love em but I also buy a lot of them.